Finite Element Analysis
We, Fortune Enterprises are highly qualified specialists in supporting design engineers involved in product development by providing numerical simulation results based on finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD) in a variety of areas, enabling our customers to better understand their design and the impact changes may have.
With our experience in design consultancy, we are well aware of the multiple targets a designer has to meet during the development process. We have a proven track record in providing efficient and practical solutions to optimize your products with respect to crucial design criteria such as strength, reliability, simplicity, weight and cost.
In addition to our personal consultancy during the project phase, we also provide comprehensive documentation after completion of the analysis, which may then serve as an internal record, but also satisfies quality assurance’s and regulatory bodies’ requirements.
Static Stress Analysis
- Linear-elastic static stress analysis.
- Static stress with non-linear contact (e.g. bolted connections).
- Static stress with non-linear material (e.g. plasticity).
- Static stress with geometric non-linearity (large deflection).
- Non-linear static stress analysis.
Linear Dynamic Analysis
- Modal analysis (natural frequencies, “resonance”)
- Frequency response (e.g. imbalance)
- Response spectrum (e.g. seismic analysis)
- Random vibration
- Linear transient analysis (load changes versus time, “time history”)
Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Steady-state fluid flow
- Transient fluid flow
- Free and forced convection
- Heating and cooling
- Mixing of fluids
- Particle tracking
- Fluid-structure interaction
- Stress based fatigue analysis
- Strain based fatigue analysis
Buckling Analysis ("Stability")
- Linear buckling (Euler buckling)
- Non-linear buckling (large deflection)
Non-Linear Dynamic Analysis
- Drop Test Simulation.
- Section sizing
- Connection calculation
- Foundation loads
Heat Transfer Analysis
- Steady-state heat transfer analysis
- Transient heat transfer analysis
Fitness For Service (FFS)
- Level 1, 2, 3 Assessment